CE Industrial Flake Ice Machine Used in Fishery
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LR-02T-LR-30T
- Certification: CE
- Cooling Style: Water-Cooling
- Compressor: Germany Bitzer
- Ice Temperature: -5~-8 Centigrade
- Working Noise: Below 70dB
- Specification: 80, 000kg/24h280
- HS Code: 8418699020
- Ice Shape: Flake Ice
- Condition: New
- Refrigerant: R22
- Ice Thickness: 1.5-2.2mm
- Standard Power Supply: 3p/380V/50Hz
- Trademark: LIER
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
Flake ice is made of the mixture of brine and water (Max. 500g salt per ton of water), in some cases can be directly made from brine water. Thickness between 1mm-3mm, irregular shape with diameters from 12mm to 45mm. Flake ice has got property of outstanding refrigeranting effect. In cooling process, flake ice is the quickest than any other ices
Various models to meet all your demands: Lier flake ice machine daily output ranges ranges from 200kg to 30, 000kg per day. Single-phase and three-phase power is available to meet all customers' demand. (Condenser of the machines mentioned above can be installed outside or separated according to the customers' requirements. )
Evaporator is made of imported SUS304 or carbon steel with high heat transfer efficiency, whose surface is Nobelium electroplated. The material can ensure the ice burrel excellent corrosion resistant and flake ice clean and hygiene.
Advanced technology: Our flake ice machine evaporator uses annealing heat treatment furnace and vibration aging process to eliminate the welding stress. It can prevent the evaporator inner wall from deformation and eventually prolong the evaporator working life.
Features and advantages of Flake ice:
1. Large contact area: As its flat and thin shape, it has got the largest contact area among all types of ice. The larger its contact area is, the faster it cools other stuff. In comparison with 1 ton of cube ice, 1 ton of flake ice has 1799 sqm of contact area while 1 ton of cube ice only has 1383 sqm, therefore the flake ice has got much better cooling effects than cube ice.
2. Low cost of producing
The producing of flake ice is very economical, it only requires 1.3RT refrigerating effect to make 1 ton of ice from 16C water.
3. Perfect in food cooling
Flake ice is type of dry and crispy ice, it hardly forms any shape edges, in food cooling process, this nature has made it the best material for cooling, it can reduce the possibility of damage to food to the lowest rate.
4. Thoroughly mixing
Flake ice can become water quickly through the rapid heat exchanging with products, and also supply the moisture for products to be cooled.
5. Convenient for delivery
Because the flake ice fairly dry, it will not stick with others during delivery or storage.
1. Fishing: Sea water flake ice machine can make ice directly from the sea water, ice can be used in fast cooling of fish and other sea products. Fishing industry is the largest application field of flake ice machine.
2. Sea food process: Flake ice can lower the temperature of cleaning water and sea products, therefore it resists the growth of bacteria and keeps the sea food fresh.
3. Vegetables distribution and fresh-keeping: Now days, in order to guarantee the safety of food, such as vegetables, fruit and meat, more and more physical methods of storing and transporting are being adopted. Flake ice has a fast cooling effect so as to ensure the applied object will not be damaged by bacteria.
Excellent and professional after-sales service: Our company is willing to provide clients with various training, testing, installation of products and technical consulting services. We'd like to regard requirements of customers as our responsibility, and offer the best and considerable service at any time.
Guarantee period: During 18 months after selling, maintenance and parts are free of charge.
|Style||Capality||Total Power||Power of Reducing||Power of Pump||Overall Size(mm)||Weight|